Monday, November 5, 2012

Why I'm Voting for Obama


I am voting for a president that understands education reform is the key to moving this country forward and not letting us fall even further behind.

I am voting for a president who recognizes global warming is not a hoax and wants to protect the environment, investing in the clean energy we will depend on in the future.

I am voting for a president the rest of the world respects.

I am voting for a president who sides with the majority of Americans instead of corporate interests and big oil.

I am voting for a president who plans to uphold Roe v. Wade and believes religion has no place influencing policy decisions because women legally deserve the right to choose what to do with their bodies.

I am voting for a president who truly believes in equality and wants to legalize gay marriage so all people can make the same commitment to the people they love.


I just hope I wake up on Wednesday morning still believing in what this country could be with the right leadership.  This election matters--VOTE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment